We have growing reputation in providing satisfactory legal
services to our clients in the following areas:
Real Estate / Property Law
We render professional services to our clients in diverse areas including mass acquisition of land, lease, outright purchases, processing of title documents, mortgage and other important matters relating to real estate business. We equally manage properties and provide wide range of services targeted at developing the real estate sector of the economy.
At Greenwaters Solicitors, we provide optimal legal services to our clients on sundrty activities relating to corporate practice. From corporate finance models to capital injection into companies in general, to rending of other services regarding debt or equity market, a hybrid of both markets and alternative/bespoke financing arrangements. We are versed in representing borrowers or lenders, project sponsors, private equity funds, target companies and joint venture partners on new or existing businesses.
We provide in-house counseling services to persons seeking ADR solutions. We provide advice on a wide range of ADR options available to clients. We are glad to represent clients who have reason(s) to appear before any panel.
At Greewaters Solicitors, our wide of range of service in matrimonial group revolve wide areas, including but not limited to:
- Prenuptial agreement
- Preparation of wills
- Application of letters of administration
- Application for custody of children
- Contract on surrogacy arrangement
At the technology law group, we offer a solutions-oriented approach to a range of transactions, including acquisitions of rights of way, financing, operations, competition law, complex cross-border M&A and joint ventures, content acquisitions, network sharing and outsourcing, as well as advice on global regulation, disputes, license bids and investment amongst others. We recently acted for an international telecommunications’ company in the $250,000.00.
We counsel our different clients on a range of issues which include:
- • M&A, including complex transactions, bolt-on acquisitions, strategic joint ventures, partnering arrangements and network sharing
- • Privatizations and license auctions
- • Regulation and competition, including compliance, challenging regulator decisions, interconnection agreements, rights of access, pricing and bundling
- • Telecoms financing transactions
- regulations on software and hardware, licensing issues and approvals
- • Telecoms infrastructure transactions including fiber and cable deals and the sale and leaseback of towers
- • regulation of online services
- • eCommerce, social media and online/mobile payments
- • data protection and privacy